The LinearWave Welder is a breakthrough technology that combines an advanced Capacitor Discharge Welder (CDW) and a 1500Hz Bipolar Medium Frequency Converter (MFC). Better quality parts are provided because less thermal distortion and larger currents in shorter weld times are combined with the stability of a medium frequency converter.
- Breakthrough technology that combines benefits of CDW with MFDC
- Weld current up to 150kA
- Precisely controls welding current, waveform and discharge time
- Superior aesthetic finish
- Easy parameter setting
- Energy savings
- Shortens cycle time
- Suitable for larger or special projection welds, including ring projections
- Suitable for high strength steel, hot stamp, and aluminum
|MODEL||AVERAGE INPUT POWER||MAX. SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT||MAX. FORCE (AT 0.5MPA)||WELD TIME (AT FULL OUTPUT)||MAX. ENERGY|
Quick Contact Form
The Linearwave Capacitor Discharge welder is unique in the fact that it combines the benefits of the Capacitor Discharge welder (CDW) and a 1500Hz Bipolar Medium Frequency Convertor MFDC. It has a welding current up to 150KA and is suitable for larger or special projection welds. Watch the video to see the Linearwave Capacitor Discharge Welder in action.