Automatic Vibratory Nut Feeder AFV-N
- Resistance Welding
- Nut Feeders
- Bolt Feeders
Dengensha Vibrating feeders are designed and built to feed all kinds of weld nuts, such as hexagon, circular, collared flange and T nuts.
- High-feed rates
- Purpose-designed separators for reliability
- Flexible feeding methods make it easy to feed a nut to a distant point up to 10m from the separator consistently as the separated nut is fed by air through a vinyl tube to the feed unit.
- Nut is held firmly at the end of the magnetised spindle and fed positively to a locator even if the feeding angle and/or speed changes.
- Vibratory nut selection for all kinds of nuts
- High feed and reliability rates >1 second
- Single or dual (simultaneous) feeding
- Special dual (left, right, both) option on independent models
- Siemens controls (standard)
- Easy to use in manual or robotic systems
- Bulk hopper 7 litres
- (M6 Square DIN = 8,000)
- (M8 Square DIN = 4,000)
- CE specification
- Trained support network
- Onboard programming
- Program back-up and recover